Working on the new temporary habitat for 9 of the Iowa 11 wolves...I wanted to remove a large fallen tree and take it to the new Singer habitat...so Ed got the front loader and lifted it out of the habitat...I was sure my feet were clear as I slid the tree of the forks of the front loader and thee 600 pound-ish tree slid onto my foot...I got an amazing adrenaline rush and lifted the tree of like it was nothing...I stayed rather energized through out the day so I stayed and worked 'til almost dark...wolf of wall street my foot | |
| 4 Likes | 4 Dislikes |
| 314 views views | 2.8K followers |
| Pets & Animals | Upload TimePublished on 12 Sep 2012 |
Related keywords
football strike,wolffer estate vineyard,wolves vs burnley,= 30.48 centimeters,footloose cancion,wolf daddy pack life,wolf and lamb,wolf dog,daddy wolf spider,wolf daddy tv show,wolves premier league,wolf spider bite,wolfnights,footy,football legends,daddy wolf peppa pig,wolves in nj,wolf daddy tx,footloose,wolves lyrics kanye,wolf daddy song,football heads,footage,football manager 2019 mobile,wolves in yellowstone,wolf daddy urban dictionary,wolves at the door,wolfgang puck,wolf daddy pimento cheese,wolves within,wolves epl,wolf daddy chopper,wolves selena gomez,wolf daddy instagram,wolves soccer,footloose letra,footer,football manager,daddy wolf shirt,wolf blitzer,football manager 2019,footing,daddy wolf in jungle book,wolves den,wolf daddy llc,footgolf,wolves lyrics,wolves at the gate,wolf of wall street cast,wolf lodge,wolf daddy mp3,wolford,wolf daddy anime,wolves kanye,wolf daddy motorcycle,football manager 2020,wolfgangs steakhouse,wolffer estate,wolves howling,wolf daddy rapper,daddy wolf of wall street,football,wolf spider,wolffer kitchen,foot chinko,wolfram alpha,wolves in the throne room,football town,wolfman jack,wolfenstein youngblood,wolves movie,wolf daddy meaning,wolves song,football legends 2019,footlocker,wolfgang,wolfenstein,wolf daddy blood lad,wolves fc,wolves vs,
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét